Saturday, April 2, 2016

Spring Break Baby!

Warning- Bad News Ahead: ...Spring Break is over... Sorry, did I disappoint you? I know, I disappointed myself too.

As mentioned in my last post, I went to Dublin last week for the first four days of my break. Then this week (yes - we had a two week vacation :D) was spent reading as many books as I could, going on long walks, and chowing down on junk food. Basically, I had the best week of my life. I know, I'm pretty awesome like that.

If I'm being honest though, other than going on a few long walks this week to explore the area, I pretty much just spent the entire week relaxing. Sometimes you need to take a step back and just do the things you have been longing to do, like reading and eating chocolate. The last time I was able to spend days reading was probably back in high school. (I won't crack a joke that starts with "In my day...", I'll wait 20 more years before pulling that one out). However, now that I have around 26 hours left before the end of my spring break, I'm feeling bittersweet. It will be nice to get back to classes, but I really really really don't want to focus on projects. What can I say, I'm a slight procrastinator.

The next few weeks will undoubtable be a bit busy as project deadlines approach. I'll try squeezing some interesting things in there though to keep you all amused :P.


You have to admit...its pretty sexy.




I fit some baking into my hectic schedule of relaxation

Yes, this is a cake from a Dublin bakery #friedchicken 







1 comment:

  1. In my experience, too much of a break will make me bored. It's the classes that made me enjoy my break times when I got them. I hope your classes are going well!

    ReplyDelete