Saturday, December 19, 2015

Goodbye Maine, Hello World

The Main-ah has switched locations! I am visiting family in Washington DC before I leave for Cork. While I am supposed to be 'relaxing' after finishing my semester at school, I am actually finding it weird not to worry about homework. I have been taking classes nonstop (summer and winter term classes) since my first winter break in 2014. Maybe I should take a yoga class. I'd probably fall asleep though...

Speaking of sleep, I took a 13 hour bus ride from Portland, ME to DC on Thursday. I think I caught up on months of sleep during that ride. I felt bad though. On the last leg of the journey I was definitely that traveler that falls asleep and starts to dip into the nearby passenger's space. Yeah, not the best thing to do.

In addition to catching up on more sleep, for the next few weeks I shall focus on relaxing. If anyone needs me, I'll be in the corner doing the Downward Facing Dog.




No comments:

Post a Comment